Luke got his v.2 pair of Google Glass (and changed the color to cotton). We spend a little time looking for differences. He still hasn’t gotten the wink option to work yet. I answer viewer mail and clarify the Bluetooth statement I made last week.
Episode 28 Show Notes
- Followup – No Glasses in Theaters – We re-visit the Ohio man who wore Glass in a movie theater. Still not buying it…
- Samsung Glass? Rumors of Samsung working on their own Glasses surface. Some say Google is working with them. Others say they are building their own from scratch.
- Simpons Take on Glass – Very interesting episode of the Simpsons as Homer gets a pair of “Oogle Goggles”
- Symphony 1st person View – Four members of the Kansas City Symphony will be wearing glass while playing Beethoven’s 5th Symphony.
- Shop X for Glass – New shopping list app coming next month
- Glass Mini Games – Play Tennis, shape splitter, balance, clay shooter, and more.
- Glass Without a Camera? Mike Elgan poses the question – Would you still buy Glass if it didn’t have a camera. Further, does the camera overshadow the real uses of Google Glass?